Students are able to print from the copying machine located in Rose Library.
Items you need to get started:
- Copy Code - Student copy codes are found in the Apps Panel under the Campus Printing App. Click SHOW in the top left corner to reveal your number.
- Money - Student must have money to purchase their copies or prints.
- Black & White Prints: 10 cents each
- Color Prints: 35 cents each
Ways to pay for printing:
- Cash - one time payment paid to the Library Support Desk, and library staff will add money to your virtual account.
- Debit/Credit - Deposit to Virtual Account using Campus Printing App.